What is EIFS stucco system?
What is EIFS stucco system?
EIFS stucco refers to Exterior Insulation and Finish System, also called synthetic stucco. It’s made of acrylic and applied in several 1/8” layers over polystyrene or some other EPS insulation board on top of plywood or some other exterior sheathing
EIFS stucco means energy efficiency, Crack resistant, Design Flexibility, Less Maintenance and moisture control. Therefore, EPS foam usually acts as a major insulator for the wall and can come in different thicknesses, more thickness the more R Value you can get out of your walls. About R Value is that for every 1″ thickness of foam it equates to roughly an R-4.5 rating.
- Energy efficiency According to a 2012 Better Buildings Federal (US) Awards Program, The EIFS stucco system helps reduce energy use through closely 42%
- Crack resistant that EIFS stucco system absorb building movement and avoid the unpleasant cracking problems however concrete and brick exteriors could crack easily with structural movement
- Design flexibility EIFS comes with colors of your. EIFS stucco can also be fashioned with EIFS Moulding and any shape or design. Please check our Instagram site for Mouldings.
- Less maintenance for EIFS stucco system buildings have superior resistance, chalking, dirt and mold. They can be easily cleaned by power wash, and not need painting for long time. Also, Stucco repair is very easy.
- Moisture control research showed by the Oak Ridge National Laboratory and supported by the US Department of Energy says that EIFS offers better thermal and moisture control then to brick and siding.
What is Stone Veneer?
Stone veneer is a thin layer of any stone used as decorative facing material. Modern stone veneer first made its appearance in early 1900s. it was ticker in size however As stone veneer panels got thinner in the 1960s. It can be made from natural stone as well as manufactured stone.
Stone cladding is a stone veneer, or simulated stone, applied to a building interior or exterior renovation or new build projects such as Custom homes, Hotels, Malls, and any ICI projects
Why Stone Veneer ?
Do you love the beauty of natural stone? Did you know you can often achieve the look and feel of natural stone more easily and cost effectively to install with stone veneer to your project?
Beauty of the naturel look. Stone veneer beauty makes you love your place. Every piece of installed by NE Contracting Stone is a special looks like natural stone. Our craftsmen sort through tons of stone, piece by piece, selecting only the rocks that complement each other and have just the right shape, texture, size and detail. NE contracting select facility is able to capture every textural detail down to the most finite level.
Why to choose NE Contracting
We pride ourselves on our customer relationships. Every project is important to us, whether it’s a small fireplace, custom homes or commercial project. Our extensive team of customer service, architectural and field service representatives will give you professional service, you’ve selected the right stone company. In addition, NE contracting offers one of the most extensive warranties.